- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup Orzo (pasta type product; rice may also be used)
- 1 cup water
- 1½ cup chicken broth
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Gioia Luisa Orangecello
- ¼ cup chopped dried cranberries
- ¼ cup almond slices
- Melt butter in medium saucepan, sauté orzo until transparent. Add water, broth, salt and Gioia Luisa Orangecello. Bring to boil, cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until almost cooked. By stirring occasionally, the pasta will be creamier.
- Add cranberries and almonds and simmer for an additional 5 minutes. If pasta is still thick, add a little more broth.
Enjoy with roast pork, chicken or turkey!