Orangecello Glazed Carrots
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 2 cups baby carrots, sliced lengthwise in half
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ¼ cup Gioia Luisa Orangecello
- ¼ teaspoon dried ground ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the carrots with the butter, and ginger ale on medium high heat covered for 5-10 minutes.
- Add Gioia Luisa Orangecello and ginger, continue to cook until carrots are tender and liquid is reduced to a glaze.
- You may need to remove carrots from liquid and cook it alone so as not to overcook carrots.